Source Capture Systems
A Simple, Low Cost, Flexible Solution to
Solve Weld Fume Extraction Needs
High velocity source capture arms are the ideal solution for the fume extraction needs of welding booths or small, localized stations found in vocational tech centers, high schools, and manufacturing certification labs. The unique design of this system delivers effective extraction at lower airflow rates, and offers a durable, reliable system at an affordable price.
The all-metal construction of the source capture arm is the toughest in the industry, continuing to perform when most other arm designs have failed. The fumes can easily be vented from the building without the need for make-up air since the overall flow rate is low.
- High pressure centrifugal blowers – 7.5 to 15HP
- Heavy duty insulated cabinet and muffler for low noise operation
- Rain Cap for external operation
- 5’ Aluminum Source Capture Arms – 3”dia.
- Spark/particle arrestor w/maintenance access cover
- Energy efficient design uses 20-35% less HP
- Low CFM compared to conventional source capture arms
- Complete control panel
- Kits include TC-36-30E cutting table & TS-36-30 grinding table
- 5-year parts warranty
Models, Options, and Accessories
|High Velocity System Kits||# Arms||CFM||Grinding||Cutting|
- Dust collectors available
- Additional arm lengths available
- Arm diameters available – 2”, 4”, 6” (Requires system resizing)
- Attachment brackets available – table, wall, or ceiling
- Extension boom arms available – 3’, 5’, 10’
*Installation and interconnecting ductwork quoted separately